Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Listening. Or Not.

I know I need a hearing aid. My hearing tests demonstrate that quite clearly. The results explain why everyone around me seems to be mumblinc. So I am doing the logical thing, getting a hearing aid. In a few weeks I am told I will hear much better.

Maybe BushCheney is hearing impaired also. Not only do a majority of Americans want to withdraw forces from Iraq, but so do a clear majority of Iraqis. Not because they want to give their country over to terrorists but because they believe the American presence causes the violence that has destroyed everyday life there. So it seems that EVERYBODY wants America out of Iraq. BushCheney must not be listening.

The George Unit apparently listens only to God (the One True one)and the Dick Unit represents the neo-con corporate military state. With that competition, it's no wonder BushCheney doesn't hear. I wonder what, if any, device will improve his hearing.

(h/t to Pierre Tristam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home