Monday, March 12, 2007

Please Allow Me to Introduce...

CheneyBush, previously known in this space as BushCheney. I have always believed that the George W. Bush administration is a collective effort led by Cheney and fronted by George. Hence, the collective name BushCheney. From now on he is CheneyBush in this space.

The new name came as a result of the Lewis Libby trial where the world saw Cheney as a manipulator and schemer. I thought a man of his influence deserved more recognition. The new name also sounds much less like a bumper sticker. I hope it will be sufficiently jarring to make people think about who actually runs our government.

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home