Sunday, April 08, 2007

Laundry Matters

In my observations about John McCain yesterday, I omitted the use of an interesting word--"brainwashed"--by one commentator. From the Salem, Oregon StatesmanJournal:
Frankly, there was a time when I admired John McCain. However, it sure looks to me like he's accepted some sort of brainwashing provided free of charge and administered under careful guidance by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. Actually, I think that whatever has happened to him in the last couple of years proves that he's not only lost his ability for objective judgment but also is downright dangerous to the health and welfare of our troops. He has become what appears to me a real threat to the survival of U.S. forces in any form that resembles what we've counted on to protect us in past times.

Brainwashing can be hazardous for presidential candidates. Ask Mitt Romney about his dad.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home