Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Light Blogging Week

Just got back from an overnight on the Rim (more crowded after Memorial Day, even on a weekday) and head to professional continuing education Thursday and Friday (must keep the credential credible) so I won't be here for a while.

About the only event worth noting is Cindy Sheehan's retirement. Or burn out. I don't do nearly what she has done to speak against the war and I'm burned out. Imagine all that plus the invective and hatred from the wingnuts. She's a brave woman. We should all be so brave.

Friday is my Third Blogiversary. Maybe I'll do something for the occasion.

Til Later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cile said...

I agree, Mark, about Sheehan. This country has failed her son and then turned around and failed his mother in the most miserable manner. I greatly admire and honor her efforts for peace.

Likewise, Mark, keep on speaking your mind and heart....Keep on bloggin'! Peace and Happy Anniversary.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Evil Spock said...

Hey, happy bloggiversary! Lets hope you're around for many years to come.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home