Wednesday, June 13, 2007

For Your Consideration, A Few Selected Posts

These are the posts that appealed to me most while I was looking at my past efforts. They are mostly from the first couple years when I was even more obscure than I am now. I don’t offer any helpful summary or explanation like Mimus Pauly did for blogiversary at Mockingbird's Medley. You’ll just have to look at the headline and decide if it's sufficiently intriguing to make a click worthwhile.

Foot Travel

Patriot Thoughts

Why Vietnam Still Matters

Heart of Darkness

Local Hero

Choosing to Kill

A Morning in Maine

Exploring the Unknown

A Quiet Opening

Hallowed Ground

Hallowed Ground Again

I Believe

Dark Christmas

The Long War

Shooting Positions

Supporting the Troops

On the Border

Honor and Death

The Good News

Soldiers' Words


Memorial Walk


September 11, 2002


Weapons Inflation

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home