Monday, February 11, 2008

Light Blogging Ahead

I'm heading to Phoenix for to finish the move to Olympia, to wrap up the loose ends left unresolved when we left in October. I have no interest in anything that will keep me tied to Phoenix other than Maggie whose family is still there. The real estate market means we'll decouple from the area gradually as the opportunities allow. There are many worse places to invest than Phoenix real estate

Being in Phoenix means being back in the studio for About Face, which is definitely more fun than phoning in. Veterans For Peace will be part of a Homeless Veterans Stand Down this weekend. I'll take time away from my laser focus on decamping to help out for that. The trip will be an opportunity to also see friends I might have missed in my hasty exit.

See ya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home