Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Neighbors

Last night was not the first time I heard the music.  Every now and then I would hear what sounded like someone practicing violin but the sound was too sporadic to get a fix on its source.  I knew only that it was from a neighbor's house behind me.  And it's been a while so I'd forgotten about the music until I head it again last night.  This time, though I spotted them--at least two violinists and maybe a cellist--on the deck of the house behind me.  I couldn't get a clear look through the foliage but it was definitely a group playing music.  A bit later others joined in with guitar and banjo (so I guess the violins were fiddles by now).

Imagine that--people on their deck playing music on a beautiful spring evening.   I felt happy just being in the same neighborhood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home